Welcome to the CVW Website!
The December 10th meeting has been postponed:
Next meeting is Tuesday December 17th —at 6:00 pm
CVW CHRISTMAS PARTY
Our Central Virginia Woodturners Christmas Party will be held Tuesday December 17th at the Crimora Community Center. Please RSVP to email@example.com the number that will attend in your party ASAP. Please advise with your RSVP if you are able to assist in setting up on Tuesday. Family and guests are welcome. There will be a program including slides and dedication of the new skills center and recognition of the clubs charter members.
· 6:00-6:30pm appetizers. Meet and Greet.
· 6:30 Very short business meeting (Approve 2014 budget) followed by dinner.
· We will supply sliced cold ham and turkey & related condiments, hot &cold beverages, ice and bread..
· Members should bring:
1. A - E Appetizers (Please arrive @ 6:00)
2. F - K Vegetables Please provide a serving utensil.
3. L - R Desserts “ “ “ “ “
4. S - Z Salads
· PLEASE mark your dishes and serving utensil -Thank you.
Name tags every one, guests also for ease of socializing.
· There will be Show & Tell - "Christmas Things"
· If you need wood, It will be available in the back room. Help yourself and make a donation as marked.
· The Club Store will be available in the back room on an as needed basis-see Kirk.
· The Library will stay in the back room, available to anyone who wishes.
We will start setting up on Tuesday afternoon @1:30pm. No help refused.
If you are buying tools, check out the list of vendors at the bottom of the Resources page.
The Central Virgina Woodturners (CVW), located in Shenandoah Valley in Crimora, VA, is an affiliate of the American Association of Woodturners, serving turners from Charlottesville to Staunton to Harrisonburg.
CVW exists to serve its members who are hobbyists, amateurs, craftsmen and professionals. We enjoy a commonality of interest and provide each other knowledge, information, assistance and encouragement in developing and refining our woodturning skills.
Monthly meetings are usually held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM, at the Crimora Community Center. Meeting schedules, location, and changes found on the Calendar page.
Click for the December newsletter
Visitors are always welcome.
Until further notice I will have most ONEWAY products except lathe on sale at 20% discount plus shipping. On orders over $1200.00 FREE SHIPPING!!!!
Will provide quote upon request.
Happy and Safe Turning!